Board of Directors
BSc (Hons), MAusIMM
- Geologist with over 25 years of diverse global mineral exploration experience
- Founder and CEO of Australia focused Inflection Resources (CSE: AUCU)
- Formally VP Greenfields Exploration for Kinross Gold Corp.
- One of the founders and former CEO of GoldQuest Mining Corp., a company focused on the Dominican Republic
- Lived and worked in Australia, Canada, Bolivia, Venezuela, Peru, Ecuador, Chile and the Dominican Republic
President & Chief Geologist
BSc, MSc Geology
- Geologist with over 15 years experience in exploring for gold, base metals, and geothermal resources
- Former Senior Geologist for Kinross Gold corporation, responsible for greenfields project generation and advanced property evaluation in Nevada
- Previous roles with NovaGold, Tintina Resources, and Ram Power working on diverse resource projects from Central America to Alaska
- Most recently was President and CEO of Exeter Resource Corp. which controlled the Caspiche Au – Cu deposit in Chile. Exeter was successfully purchased by Goldcorp in June 2017.
- 30 years of combined experience in capital markets, mining and mineral exploration / development.
- Previously served as Director, Research Analyst, Metals and Mining (Canaccord Genuity Corp.), Vice President of Research and Institutional Sales and President and CEO of a wholly owned US subsidiary (PI Financial).
- Recently served as Director, Investment Banking at Canaccord Genuity Limited where he concentrated on the junior mining sector.
- Previously a Senior Mining Analyst for Cannacord for over 22 years.
- Over three decades of global mining industry experience and has extensive knowledge of the capital markets as it relates to the mineral exploration and mining industry.
- Director of Balmoral Resources up to the acquisition by Wallbridge Mining.
- Currently serves as Chairman of the Board of Pure Gold Mining Inc. and is a Director of the BCPFF Burn Fund.
- Co-Founder of a private equity/venture capital group investing in mineral exploration opportunities globally
- Over 25 years of experience in regional management roles, entrepreneurial ventures, and investments in natural resources
- Currently serves as a Non-Executive Director for Inflection Resources (CSE: AUCU)