President & Chief Geologist
BSc, MSc Geology
- Geologist with over 15 years experience in exploring for gold, base metals, and geothermal resources.
- Former Senior Geologist for Kinross Gold corporation, responsible for greenfields project generation and advanced property evaluation in Nevada.
- Previous roles with NovaGold, Tintina Resources, and Ram Power working on diverse resource projects from Central America to Alaska.
BSc, MSc Geology
- Geologist with extensive bonanza epithermal experience in northern Nevada and the Great Basin, working at the Midas, Hollister, Rosebud, and Fire Creek mines, and the Aurora and Sandman projects.
- More than 40 years experience in metals exploration and discovery.
- Worked in the western U.S., Alaska, and the Yukon for Newmont, Klondex, Hecla Nevada, and as a consulting geologist.
Dr. Greg Dering
- Structural geologist with experience in gold and geothermal exploration in the western US and Alaska since 2008.
- Expert in the growth of high-level vein systems and dynamics of magma Emplacement.
- Previous roles with Barrick and the Nevada Bureau of Mines and Geology. He holds a PhD from the Centre for Exploration Targeting at the University of Western Australia.
Dr. Andrew Canada
- Geologist with experience in mapping and resource exploration in Nevada and Idaho since 2014.
- Former mapping geologist for the Idaho Geological Survey. Holds a PhD in Geology from the University of Idaho Basin Analysis and Tectonics research group.
- Previous research specializing in structural deformation and landscape evolution associated with Carlin-type gold deposits in eastern Nevada.
- Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA, CGA) with over twenty years of working experience with several TSXV and CSE listed companies.
- Currently as the CFO of Opawica Explorations Inc. and RT Minerals Corp. and provides accounting, corporate secretarial, and administrative services to other reporting issuers and private companies.
- Ms. Wong holds a Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com) degree from the University of British Columbia (1993) and a Chartered Professional Accountant (British Columbia) (Certified General Accountant) designation (1999).