Technical Advisory Team
BSc (Hons.) & PhD Geology
- Dr. Jemielita is an accomplished independent consulting economic geologist with over 35 years of experience in gold and base metals exploration and the mining industry
- Experience in many of the principle metal belts on the planet, but specializes in epithermal and orogenic gold deposits throughout the Americas
- Previous roles with Kinross Gold (Technical Director Global Exploration), Patagonia Gold (Exploration Manager), and the British Geologic Survey.
Dr. Russell Myers
BSc & PhD Geology
- Expert explorationist who has led teams to multi-million ounce discoveries in Alaska and Nevada.
- Served in a variety of roles over the past 30 years in both academia (James Cook University) and industry (AngloGold, International Tower Hill, and Corvus Gold), with experience in Africa, Australia, and the Americas.
- Strong technical background in all aspects of geology, geochemistry, and geophysics.
BSc Env. Science
- Mr. Young has 40 years of global experience in diverse areas of environmental, mineral exploration, mine development and mine reclamation.
- Served in senior roles with Sante Fe Pacific, Barrick, and Kinross Gold managing regulatory permitting processes for exploration, mine development, reclamation, and closure projects in the Western US.
- Mr. Young possesses a unique ability to perform due diligence and weigh environmental and regulatory risk against exploration upside.