Technical Advisory Team
- Brent is a renowned Exploration Analyst and Economic Geologist with over 40 years of international experience in mineral exploration, mining and related financial sectors
- Brent has worked on precious metal epithermal systems on six continents, numerous island arcs, and several continental rifts, providing analysis and advice to various funds and companies including Global Resource Investments (now Sprott Global), Barrick Gold, Newmont Mining, Rio Tinto Mining, Freeport McMoRan, Kennecott Mining, Mount Isa Mines, and many junior exploration companies.
- Founder of the widely respected Exploration Insights newsletter. Brent was the author and editor from 2008 to 2016 and continues to act as a Senior Advisor to the newsletter.
- Geologist with an expertise in epithermal gold deposits, specifically focused on high-grade low sulfidation vein deposits
- 45 years of experience, including time at several famous epithermal deposits such as Round Mountain, Nevada, Midas, Nevada, Kettle River, Washington, and Waihi, New Zealand.
- He has held various senior positions at Newmont, including Nevada Underground Geology Manager, and spent significant time exploring the Hauraki Goldfield and the Taupo Volcanic Zone in New Zealand where his team made multiple significant high-grade low-sulfidation vein discoveries.
BSc Env. Science
- Mr. Young has 40 years of global experience in diverse areas of environmental, mineral exploration, mine development and mine reclamation.
- Served in senior roles with Sante Fe Pacific, Barrick, and Kinross Gold managing regulatory permitting processes for exploration, mine development, reclamation, and closure projects in the Western US.
- Mr. Young possesses a unique ability to perform due diligence and weigh environmental and regulatory risk against exploration upside.
Dr. Richard Jemielita
BSc (Hons.) & PhD Geology
- Dr. Jemielita is an accomplished independent consulting economic geologist with over 35 years of experience in gold and base metals exploration and the mining industry
- Experience in many of the principle metal belts on the planet, but specializes in epithermal and orogenic gold deposits throughout the Americas
- Previous roles with Kinross Gold (Technical Director Global Exploration), Patagonia Gold (Exploration Manager), and the British Geologic Survey.